|Hopefully, my hair doesn't look like this on my wedding day.|
So I'm sorry, but it's finally time for me to take a leave of absence. This wedding planning stuff has turned out to be more time consuming than I ever thought it could be. I thought I could just ignore it all and be hippie bride, but it just doesn't seem to work that way. Right now, I just need to focus on getting myself to the altar... or the boat rail as the case may be. After that, I'll be on honeymoon in Bali. So.... it will be awhile before I get back. I will be back though, in August, with a hubby and a nice vacation under belt, and just hopefully, a refreshed perspective for writing. I'm going to leave you with some lessons I have learned while planning a wedding:
1. There is such a thing as too much bubble wrap.
2. Someone will be angry with your seating chart... you just don't know who it is yet.
3. When in doubt... write a thank you note.
4. If you are a disorganized person planning a wedding... it is a problem.
5. It will all be worth it in the end when you're married to your best friend.
That's it. I'll be back in August. Have a great summer everyone. I miss you all.