Monday, June 29, 2015

Query Time


Yep. It's that time again. Querying time. I feel like I should be engaging in some type of superstitious activity to improve my chances,  i.e. surrounding myself in a four leaf clover made of lucky pennies. (Heads up of course.) Or maybe again, it could just be having a good story? To anyone else out there who's querying right now. Here's a wish to hang in there. You're not alone as you check your inbox every twenty seconds. The above image is meant to be inspirational and guide you to query glory. 

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, I'm there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I may join you in your pain soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libby, I didn't know you were querying! Query solidarity. JoLynne, good luck with your querying too! It can be such a lonely activity.

    ReplyDelete