Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Third Time is The Charm...

Third time is the charm, right? It's true in fairy tales, so I hope it translates into html. I think this is my third shot at creating a blog to upkeep. Hopefully with a library job under my wing, I'll have a lot more interesting things to talk about than just my writing life. I may throw a book review or two in there as well.

So first off, I should go into a little detail about the name. "Ink Spot Plot" is for everyone who saw faces in the sidewalk cracks growing up. No, you're not crazy. You're probably just a writer. Just like the Rorschach blots inspire a whole host of characters, I think the smudgy mistakes your pen makes have a tale to tell too. You never know where you're going to find a story. And I can think of much less interesting places than a sidewalk crack to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment